Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry its been awhile since I updated pics of my bike. The first time I was here I showed yall pics of my mods which was the Mustage seat , Vince and Hines slash cut pipes with the trunk . The only thing I done to it since then is add the hard bags on it. I was able to sell my kawasaki bags on here before I even got my other bags ordered lol. As far as installing the hard bags myself it didnt happen I had my local bike do it saving me time and alot of beer and headache lol not from beer either. Blue lights will be thing i'm installing on it.
and i'm not back spacing so I just lied to yall I installed 100 watt shark radio/mp3/usb after installing it I could hardly hear it at 30 mph so I got a 300 watt amp from my local Wally world put it in one of the hard bags now i can hear it at 80 mph with no probs. well hope yall like the pics

sketter

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sketter the new bags look good. Here is what the bags you sold me look like on my bike. Thanks for selling them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they look great on there .... I tryed .. looked at installing my hard bags myself but was scared i would mess them up so selling my bags to you went for the install of them on my bike lol hope yo enjoy them . I have my old seat too if you need it to match your bags

1 - 3 of 3 Posts