Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of grips are the most comfortable and cool for our 900s? Has anyone installed more than one pr. I would like to know what NOT to buy.
And the best place to buy something good.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Search Amazon, they're fairly inexpensive compared to local dealer prices. I've got a pair of the same grips with stiletto end caps as well. I wouldn't say no vibration now, but they are definitely more comfortable, and if you get a matching throttle boss it's QUITE helpful!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have these Arlen Ness Grips. Ness Grips

I also have the matching pegs. They are super comfortable and do a great job of isolating vibrations.

Another plus is that I have not met another Vulcan that has them, yet.

·
Registered
450 Posts

I also have the matching pegs. They are super comfortable and do a great job of isolating vibrations.

Those grips look sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Went with Kuryakyn ISO grip in Black, w/ black throttle boss. Really like the look of the all black grip. Plus the feel and control is outstanding.

·
BOTM Winner, October/2012
291 Posts
i have ISO grips with throttle boss and stiletto end caps. No complaints

·
Registered
122 Posts
Iso grips with throttle boss here as well, love them compared to the stockies.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thoes are very cool. Havent seen any quite like that. Are they slant cut on the ends? Can't really tell by the pic. Do u have any pics of them on your or any bike?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thoes are very cool. Havent seen any quite like that. Are they slant cut on the ends? Can't really tell by the pic. Do u have any pics of them on your or any bike?
Found them on Dennis Kirk's site. They also come in chrome. But DK says they will not fit the 09 VN900 custom. It says it will fit 1" handel bars. What size are ours? I thought they are 1". I'm gonna go messure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found them on Dennis Kirk's site. They also come in chrome. But DK says they will not fit the 09 VN900 custom. It says it will fit 1" handel bars. What size are ours? I thought they are 1". I'm gonna go messure.
YEP 1 inch. Found the type that fits the Kaws.in chrome Manufacturer Part #: M1052

1 - 14 of 14 Posts