70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stork has landed!!!

My New Baby!!!! `09 1400 miles

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have acouple of questions, one as far as wind screens go do you look thru them or over? Ive always added a small one and looked over.

And are these stock pipes 2 piece? as far as slipping off the stock silencer side and adding some after market slip-ons? Using stock headers...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride!

I've got a 900 Classic w/the big-ass stock windscreen. Top of the windscreen is about mustache height when I'm sitting in my normal riding position, so I mostly look over it. Does a great job keeping the wind off my chest and deflecting over the top of my helmet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I look through mine. Line of sight is about 2 inches below the top of the windscreen so the edge doesn't interfere with my view and if I sit up straight and stretch just a little I can see over it. I've had to do this when riding in the rain. 95% of my riding is fairweather and I prefer to look through the windscreen.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have the exact same bike. Sweet ride! Love mine!!! Just spent a good 1600.00 on some new toys for it. Can't wait to start installing them all. They all arrived yesterday so I'm stoked! Pics to come.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Before you post pix, whatd you get?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cobra Fi2000 Powerpro tuner
Cobra swept black exhaust
Cobra Powrflo Air Intake Black
Sadleman Solo seat
Low and Mean chin scoop
I also have on order some custom made forward controls. They should be here by the end of the month.
http://gripthis1.com/CCW-Shogun-Black-Ice-Forward-Controls-Anodized-CCW-008.htm

this is the link to the fwd controls I ordered. They'll have pegs that match my grips and passenger pegs. Which look like this...
http://gripthis1.com/CCW-Black-Magnum-6-Shot-Foot-Pegs-HD-012A.htm

Pretty excited. My bike project is almost complete. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Dang Josh, that forward controller looks insane!!! Dont go cuttin` your leg off with that thing ;) Also that Air intake looks killer too. I like the way you think.

And yes its been an Awesome winter here in Cocoa Beach, I rode today, had to go show her off.

Been riding a KTM 450SM so this is a big difference, so smooth, all smiles!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts