Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new Fuggin Flex Exhaust System for the 1500/1600 Classic or Mean Steak. This exhaust is available with your choice of tip, Slash-Out, Turn-Out or Up-Sweep. The head pipes are fully shielded. Fuggin exhaust are available in Chrome with an internal ceramic coating or Velvet Black ceramic coating.

You can check out all our Kawasaki Exhaust Systems at http://www.fugginfabrication.com

If you have any questions regarding our exhaust systems, Please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
Doug
480/813-4474

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an 04 classic. What all do you have for it? I am looking to custom the fenders. I seen a bobber classic and it was alright but I really havent seen enough to really get the answers I am looking for. Mainly I dont want to cut the fenders I have. Maybe I will find something for sale. Any ideas are surely welcome

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an 04 classic. What all do you have for it? I am looking to custom the fenders. I seen a bobber classic and it was alright but I really havent seen enough to really get the answers I am looking for. Mainly I dont want to cut the fenders I have. Maybe I will find something for sale. Any ideas are surely welcome
Sorry, we can't help you. We only manufacture Exhaust Systems.

Fuggin Fabrication

1 - 3 of 3 Posts