Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new pipes in yesterday and I mounted everything up. Took maybe an hour to remove the old put on the new and add the fuel programer. I'm attaching some shots and have some vidoe clips I will add latter of the sound change. I have to say it was a nice change. The system is the Hellion system, I decided to go with it because it was a little bit longer and covered most of the monuting holes from the old exhaust system so you can only see one of the bolt holes. Still have to tune the fuel programer a little, It seems to be running a lettle lean but I don't know if that because of the stock air filter. My new filter system comes in on Thursday I may hold off on adjusting the program tilll I have the new intake inplace.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Cajin. looks great, im even more sure thats how ill go. tryin to get the paint on the bike first. anxious to hear the clips
Rick

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Cajin. looks great, im even more sure thats how ill go. tryin to get the paint on the bike first. anxious to hear the clips
Rick
Hey Kaws the Fuggins are very nice I think you will love them. The sound change gave the bike a very deep almost drag bike sound, I would say the sound was better that I thought it would be. Just a note, they are loud so be ready for that. I have drag raced my whole life so open headers are music to me so theses pipes are perfect.

And the to sound clips I have are of the stock and of the Fuggin exhaust so you can hear the change of both. I'll get then up around 7pm CNT time.

~R~

~R~

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Beautiful look. I prefer these over the Mayhem, so thanks for taking some pictures.
I'm afraid they'd be too loud for me though. I like to hear my pipes, but i balk setting off car alarms. :eek:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man that is one sweet exhaust. I am looking to do something simular. I really like the color as well. Sweet ride man.
Thanks ATC, they are a very nice peace, price a little high when you add the fuel controller but what a change in sound.

~R~

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful look. I prefer these over the Mayhem, so thanks for taking some pictures.
I'm afraid they'd be too loud for me though. I like to hear my pipes, but i balk setting off car alarms. :eek:
Helek the Mayhem are a little too extreme for me, with the Hellion they are lower to the ground and turned down a little which helps with the sound some. Once I get the new air intake in and finish up all the extras it should look good.

~R~

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good job....Looks good Rajin. I always did like that look....especially the black coat.
Thanks Nitro I love the black. I found some really nice forward controls that are black also so as soon as I can replenish my funds I'm going to order them.

~R~

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks Nitro I love the black. I found some really nice forward controls that are black also so as soon as I can replenish my funds I'm going to order them.

~R~
Where did you find black forward controls? I have been looking for a long time now. By the way nice pipes!!!!!;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did you find black forward controls? I have been looking for a long time now. By the way nice pipes!!!!!;)
Check westend motorsports but I was looking at the ones on Fugger site and I really like these.

http://fugginfabricationengi.intuitwebsites.com/Accutronix.html

The Dia Night, now I did not get the word if they would fit on the Vulcan, I tried calling today but they are closed it looks like I'm running late today.

~R~

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the mayhem's on my 900 they are LOUD!!! Had a guy riding behind me in a car about 1 1/2miles and he could hear me roll into the throttle on the highway.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those pipes sound good!!!

Could you post a pic of the windshield on your bike? I've been thinking of getting a windshield for my 09 custom SE. So I'm looking for something small and black. And what style is it and make. If you don't mind how much was all of the parts to mount on the bike?
Here you go.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I also gotta say Cajun, that those pipes are the perfect matchup for that bike. Good pick to go with the black, and the sweeping curve down looks good with the curve of the bike. Nicely done, sir!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those pipes sound Swweeeettt! If you watch the video closely you can see flames coming out of the pipes!! Cool points earned!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts