Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, we are working on finishing up the details on our new Front fender for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom. The fender will fit over the stock tire or the more popular 90/90 -21. We would like to offer a pre-order Group Buy discount for the VN900 members. The retail on this fender will be $225, However if we could 20 confirmed members we will offer the fender for $125 and free shipping. This will save you over $120 off. This is a pre-order and your payment will be excepted to confirm. Delivery time will be 4 weeks after all orders are confirmed. If you want to pay with Credit card please email us at [email protected] with your contact info. We also can except the $125 through Paypal to [email protected] to confirm your special price.
We will up date this thread to keep you guys informed on the progress. Thank you for your interest and support. We are glad to be apart of the forum.
LM

Confirmed orders:
1) joshwelch9
2) Bob Staat

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a custom rear fender that will fit up to a 240 tire?
Sumo-x Already has a setup for a wider tire kit. We are you go to on the front fender, Radiator scoop, Performance air intake and other items.

Don't have a Classic model to offer a bolt on front fender product that has been tested.

Thanks for your interest.
LM

·
Registered
186 Posts
Low & Mean: Is it the first 20 orders that get the fender for $125 or do you need 20 orders to offer it for $125?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Are they coming in that glossy black color just like that. If so I'm in. I'll submit my paypal as soon as I hear back. That is exactly the kind of front fender I want for my bike. I'M IN!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, we do need 20 confirmed orders to get that special price. The fenders do come a glossy black, however they are intended to be primered and painted. It is possible to buff the standard black finish to get a glossy shine and we can offer this service for $50.
If we do not meet 20 then we will still offer a discount, here's the price break down.
20 orders = $125
15 orders = $175
10 orders = $199
All prices include domestic shipping.
Shipping to Australia will be from $55-$75 depending on your area.
Thanks for your interest we will soon set a time frame to when we will cancel this special offer. I want to thank you guys for your interest, please spread the word as the more interest we get the faster the project happens and hopefully we can move on to the next exciting project for the VN900.
LM

·
Registered
306 Posts
ill take one to go along with my chin spoiler ....been looking for a longer fender to keep the dirt from messing up the chin spoiler ....so how do i go about reserving one of these bad boys?

·
Registered
430 Posts
front fender

i'll buy that fender when it's available. PM me when it's ready. i'm interested

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll buy that fender when it's available. PM me when it's ready. i'm interested
When it's available the price will $225 plus the cost of shipping, but if you pre-order now it will be $125 plus free shipping.

Thanks for your interest, and support!
LM

·
Registered
183 Posts
To pre-order do you need us to go ahead and send the funds or should we just post on here a yes as interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
To pre-order do you need us to go ahead and send the funds or should we just post on here a yes as interested.
The to confirm the pre-order you'll need to send all your info and payment. You have the choice of calling us toll free 1-855-880-6660 or Paypal us to [email protected] the total of $125. However please understand if we can not meet the quantity, the price will be adjusted. Once you've paid, please post here and we will update your forum name on the first post for everyone to see how many are confirmed.
Thanks for your support and please spread the word!
LM

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
how much to ship to canada postal code c1e 1z2 ?

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
The to confirm the pre-order you'll need to send all your info and payment. You have the choice of calling us toll free 1-855-880-6660 or Paypal us to [email protected] the total of $125. However please understand if we can not meet the quantity, the price will be adjusted. Once you've paid, please post here and we will update your forum name on the first post for everyone to see how many are confirmed.
Thanks for your support and please spread the word!
LM
I have made the payment using my PayPal account today. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
270 Posts
VENDOR
how many are in so far?

·
Registered
183 Posts
paypal payment sent. I'm in

1 - 20 of 85 Posts