Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Eric and I live in the Netherlands with my wife and 5 kids.

Quit recently I bought a Kawasaki vn1600 Vulcan from 2003.

For me it was a big change, the last 20 years I drove different kind of all-road bikes, like the BMW 1100GS and BMW 1150GS, the last bike was an Aprilia Caponord etv1000.
After the testdrive it was like heaven, what a great bike.

So now starts the customising.
I'm looking for some parts, but I can't find it. Like the rear crashbars.

I'm also looking for hard suitcases like the classic tourer (something like that).

If someone can help me I would be very happy.

Greetings Eric

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have both the crash bar and bag rails

Hi Eric,
I live in Austin Texas. I have the chrome crash bars and the bag rails that will allow you to install the hard bag setup. They came off a 2002 vulcan 1500. Let me know if you are interested. I would be happy to post pictures and correspond with you about this item. However, i will be out of the country for two weeks and i may not be able to respond until i return.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Eric,
I live in Austin Texas. I have the chrome crash bars and the bag rails that will allow you to install the hard bag setup. They came off a 2002 vulcan 1500. Let me know if you are interested. I would be happy to post pictures and correspond with you about this item. However, i will be out of the country for two weeks and i may not be able to respond until i return.
Hello,

I’m interested, so if you want please sent me some pictures. Within two weeks I’m going on a holiday for 3 weeks so no hurry at all.

Do you know if it fits on my 2003 1600 model?

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts