Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan here. Just bought a 2015 Vulcan S looking to connect with some other riders and folks who know these bikes. First road bike all previous riding experience has been tearing up dirt.

Any members in AZ looking to ride I'd love to hear from you. Don't know anyone out here who rides

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a nice bike. Like I say it's my first road bike so I really can't compare it too much. I picked it because it's very light weight and easy to maneuver. I liked the idea of that considering my inexperience in traffic.

I'm about to drop another 2k into accessories so it will be almost 11k after taxes tile accessories. So as far as that's concerned part if me wishes I had gone with the 900 custom.

Mines all black, I really liked that look over chrome. I wanna put a new exhaust on it as well. Sounds too tame, unfortunately it's so new that I'll probably be waiting awhile to get any aftermarket products.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
Welcome from South Texas.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Hi Dan, I'll be at Arizona bike week at the end of the month. It will be great if we can hook up for some of the rides. I'll be meeting some Vulcan riders from San Diego. Phoenix also has a big Chapter more than 50 strong that I'mm looking forward to meet for some of their weekend rides.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dan, I'll be at Arizona bike week at the end of the month. It will be great if we can hook up for some of the rides. I'll be meeting some Vulcan riders from San Diego. Phoenix also has a big Chapter more than 50 strong that I'mm looking forward to meet for some of their weekend rides.
Cool I was thinking about checking that out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts