Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been lurking. I picked up a 2009 Vulcan Classic a few weeks ago. I've been riding since 2008 and just switched from Harley to Kawasaki. I liked my Harley but I absolutely love my Kawasaki. When I got the Vulcan it had factory saddle bags, cobra sissy bar, and a Memphis shades quick detatch windshield.

So far I've added passenger floor boards, a license plate frame double flag holder, Vance and Hines slash staggered exhaust with quiet baffles, and a cobra fi2000 tuner.

Future plans include a mustang seat some sort of intake and quiet the exhaust down even more. I also want to try and add the Vulcan 800 tank emblem and see how that looks.

I've put about 500 miles on the bike so far and love it more and more Every time I ride it. I'll post some pics as soon as I get my photo bucket account. I plan on riding this bike for a few years then getting a Vaquero ABS. I'll probably keep the 900 and turn it into a solo rider.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Welcome from Gawga!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Please note. I do not ride with shorts and tennis shoes. I was pulling the bike into the driveway off the street.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts