Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah its January, and riding time is slim. So what is your new favorite accessory ?
Weather was in the lo 60's today and I got out for a ride. Stayed out later than planned and temp dropped into the 40's. My new favorite thing is my Fly Ignitor heated gloves. 7.4 volt battery, no cords fingers toasty.. Oh yeah:cool::love::cool::love:
Chime in , What has made your ride smoother ? ( I need to find something new to spend money on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm new to my bike and have a distinct lack of accessories, but at the top of my list right now is getting aftermarket seats. I don't mind my own riders seat, but the passenger seat is a joke. Might fit some victorias secret skeletor butt but my girl got a rump that does not agree with that little pad they call the passenger seat. I am yet to see a single reasonable product being sold, all custom seats for this bike seem to have the passenger comfort as a distant and cloudy after-thought. Might have to go custom custom and get something fabricated and stitched up locally. The joys of living in Asia I guess.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Heated gloves would be an awesome idea but im in Australia and right now, we are either on fire or flooding.

I haven't got many new accessiores for a while but I did get the Quad lock charger and new Revit Jeans

Revit Jeans - Amazing for hot days and awesome protection

REV'IT! LOMBARD 2 RF JEANS

Quad lock usb charger - best charger with waterproof/dust proof and fast charging.

Quad Lock USB Charger

You do need to get quad lock case as well .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love my quadlock mount, but I don't have a built-in charging cable... that said, running it from the USB port across the handlebars isn't that big of a deal. The quad-lock mount itself feels 100x more secure than a RAM X-Mount.

I just got a madstad windshield, after having the Large KQR windshield for the Vulcan S, and even an adjustable extension thing, and experiencing FIERCE buffetting on the highway. The weather isn't good enough for a ride yet, but if this thing actually works, it will be my new favorite accessory. (It's adjustable in height and angle, so I'm hopeful.)

Also got saddleman luggage to sit on my luggage rack, so if the windshield fails, that may be my new favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts