Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody bought anything And/or specifically Vance & Hines Dual Bagger Exhaust form this Ebay site?
riders-resource
Located in Michigan. One Blue star rating. They are the cheapest price anywhere.

Manufacturer: Vance & Hines

Manufacturer Part Number: 18369

Make: KAWASAKI

Model: VULCAN 1600 NOMAD

Year(s): 1999-2008

Style: EXHAUST

Surface Finish: CHROME Price: $496.98

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I plan on ordering my exhaust from them Friday. I will post satisfaction when it comes in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
run a search on the V&H pipes here. A lot of members have posted their displeasure!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Love my Cobra's ane they look and sound as good as a year ago when they were installed !!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
V&H Source

Just installed the V&H Big Shots on my '03 1600 Classic. They're a little louder than I had hoped but still a very nice sound. I've ordered the quiet baffles to tame them (2 dB to 3 dB sound attenuation).

Cheapest place I could find them on the interweb was twocycleguys.com. Best price by far when I was looking.

djt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just installed the V&H Big Shots on my '03 1600 Classic. They're a little louder than I had hoped but still a very nice sound. I've ordered the quiet baffles to tame them (2 dB to 3 dB sound attenuation).

Cheapest place I could find them on the interweb was twocycleguys.com. Best price by far when I was looking.

djt
Went to there website, extremely hard to navigate. I gave up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Agree with Halfbreed, I also like the looks, sound, and performance of the Cobra Slashdowns. If you search out reviews, they're all positive.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-Speedster-Exhaust-Powerport-Slashdown/dp/B000GV7JQG/ref=au_pf_ss_3?ie=UTF8&Make=Kawasaki%7C729&Model=VN1600A%20Vulcan%201600%20Classic%7C20193&Year=2006%7C2006&carId=002&n=15684181&s=automotive[/ame]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally agree that the Cobra's look better than the Vance & Hines. What I have herd on YouTube, many, many video and sound clips, is it seems the V & H sounds deeper and throatier. Plus I can wrap the V & H baffles to soften the sound if they are to loud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts