Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been some development in progress regarding new options for pipes (exhaust) for our VN900. The company is Fuggin Fabrications and they have quite a line-up of options for us. I believe there is some relation to Wicked Bros but don't quote me.

Not all designs are listed on their website yet but the pieces look to be qualtiy and a member on Kawasakimotorcycle.org/forums has the Mayhem pipes and sounds to be impressed.

http://fugginfabricationengi.intuitwebsites.com/testimonials.html
About 3/4 of the way down, dead center. Hopefully their website gets updated with all options. I've been checking often.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yea, Hellion and the S-4 look good. I'd bet the S-4 is super loud. The Viper 2 seems like it'd limit your lean to the right quite a bit though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
since they just got the line-up distinguished and added to the website. I'd recommend calling for prices. I haven't heard myself yet but I know I probably don't have what they're asking for yet.

Still saving my pennies. I want the S-4 BAD!!!!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
If the S-4's for the 900 sound anything like the S-4's I have on my MS, I'll be saving my pennies to put them on my 900:D From my experience with them when I bought my S-4's for my MS, their customer service is top notch, they fixed a couple issues I had with a new set of pipes, no questions asked, at no cost to me. The ones on my MS have a very deep tone, at an idle a normal conversation can be held, once you open it up, everyone knows it:D They're not as loud as V&H or Bubs, but, IMHO, the sound quality is way better. Hopefully they've achieved this for the 900 as well!

Now this is just pure speculation on my part, but I would guess that they'd be priced similarly to their other offerings, between $600-$650, I got mine shipped to my door for $634.

IIRC, Wicked Bros is a part of Fuggin Fab.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
hellion exhaust .......would look awesome on my 07 custom
Here is Hellion pipes on a custom. The air intake has to be changed for these to fit on 900s.
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/kawasaki-cruisers/117222-fuggin-awesome.html

Yea, Hellion and the S-4 look good.
The S-4, I believe is their signature pipe.

prices? hellion is what i want
Contact them directly. Doug, Kelly or Melanie will be glad to help you.:D
Phone: (480) 813-4474
Fax: (480) 813-3798
[email protected]

their customer service is top notch,
I have been there and met the staff. Great group of guys.:)

The ones on my MS have a very deep tone, at an idle a normal conversation can be held, once you open it up, everyone knows it:D
+1 My pipes get plenty of attention:cool:

I just got Fuggin Flex series pipes put on my Classic. They sound deeper than my friends 900 with cobra long shots on his. Here is a thread with my bike.
http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4050

1 - 7 of 7 Posts