Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Last night I ordered V&H Slash Cut Staggered exhaust system and Cobra tall round sissy bar for my 2011 Classic. I can't wait to get these babies and install them. Mainly bought the exhaust for myself (sound!!) and the bar for the GF. I hope that the bar will make riding much more comfortable and enjoyable for her.

I do have a question. I was reading on the installation of new pipes. People recommend replacing the exhaust crush gaskets with new ones. Can I get those at the local auto parts shop, or do I have to get them from my Kawi dealer? It would be nice if something from the auto parts store would work because the closest dealer to me is about 45 minutes away.

I have only listened to sound clips on Youtube for these pipes. They sound great on the computer, hope they sound even better in real life. I'll let you guys know.

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
I installed the pipes this weekend and they sound great. Bout to go for my first ride tonight. I did replace the gaskets. I think I got them from bike bandit or Kawasaki parts warehouse both are online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts