Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have a new Dynojet Power Commander lll USB for Kawasaki VN900 # 225-411 '06-'08. Check with dealer for '09 up before buying.

The Dynojet Power Commander plugs inline with your bike's stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander III USB allows a full range of fuel adjustment, as much as +/- 100% over stock. Adjustments can be made either with a Windows based computer or by using the face plate mounted button adjusters. No permanent changes are made to the bike's system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings.

Was $200 shipped. Price dropped to $180 firm shipped in US to lower 48. I take Paypal. PM if interested.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have noticed gains from adding a power cammander. You can tell a difference than stock. I still currently have FI200R installed and this was to be a comparison and never came around to instatalling. There are other information you can find out about power commanders on this forum. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts