Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't ride because it's 10 degrees outside and we are about to get another foot and a half of snow in the next 2 days I figured I'd torture myself and install some goodies.
I started by hooking up a relayed auxiliary fuse block under my seat to power accessories that's only powered once the bike is started. once that was all wired up it made hooking up my new Kuryakyn constellation driving lights and turn signals really easy. there is a switch on my left side cover if I want to ride with the driving lights off. everything was really easy to hook up and now I can't wait till spring even more.

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looking pretty schnazy! The junction block is a great idea. I really wish I had done that on my first add on. Between the battery tender, horn relay & driving lights, my battery terminals are getting a little claustrophobic. If I add anything else, I will have to do some house keeping on my wires.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looking pretty schnazy! The junction block is a great idea. I really wish I had done that on my first add on. Between the battery tender, horn relay & driving lights, my battery terminals are getting a little claustrophobic. If I add anything else, I will have to do some house keeping on my wires.
I agree, if I add anything else I will have to put longer bolts in the battery terminals :p great idea jToad118 wish I had done that from the start as well

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Since I can't ride because it's 10 degrees outside and we are about to get another foot and a half of snow in the next 2 days I figured I'd torture myself and install some goodies.
QUOTE]

May be you can run them (lights) to see where you are shovelling, dont worry, we are about to get the same storm and accumulatuon.:(

those lights and hook up look good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts