Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So, since this is timely since I want to buy a new bike next week (900), I don't see any differences other than colors to justify the varied 500-900 price increase?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sure are healthy increases in price. Really glad I have an 09 and got it when I did. Even getting an 2010 at a OTD of MSRP would cost me 500 bucks.

I didn't find an difference in specs other than price and colors.

·
Registered
242 Posts
That flat black is sweet. I like the Vulcan logo that is on it instead of a badge also.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hmmmmm.. No 1500 or 1600. I do like the Voyager in Black and Red... Saaaaweeeet!!! 900 to 1700 is a hella jump in engine size without anything inbetween. I'll be curious to see what the other metric makers will be doing...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I agree, i like the flat black and the logo. The two-tone seat is pretty cool too.

My other bike is a Honda 750 Spirit... they're coming out with a flat black model this year too. Must be the latest thing or something.

·
Registered
209 Posts
And the VN500 is last years model, an 09, as is the 125. That makes the 900 series the smallest cruiser offering. That 500 sure had a very long production run.:)

Looks like everything is now EFI across the entiire Kawasaki line.

·
Registered
657 Posts
The two-tone seat is pretty cool too.
That's funny, considering how "comfortable" the stock seat is to begin with. The 900LT is offering the same red/black sceme as my K8, but I've really been eyeing the Voyager and now it's on that. My plan was to wait another 1-2 years and get the 1700, but certainly keep the 900. Now it's gonna be that much tougher...damn:cool:!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts