Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAHOOOO!!! 2009 900 Classic LT. Just got it today with 27 miles on it. The preacher is back in the saddle after about 20 years.
My baby is black and blue and just like it came from the dealer right now, no bling. I'll sure post pictures when I do a little bit to it.

I'm a little excited, can you tell?

·
Registered
18 Posts
grats man

I pick mine up on Thursday! I have been showing people pics of the bike and so far everyone has said either wow nice Heritage or hey your getting a Victory! LOL....we are getting in my opinion a much longer lasting ride in a Kaw than a Harley. Dont get me wrong....I love the bikes...but they are way overpriced! Meanwhile ....hey enjoy the new wheels! I will be right there with you in a couple more days!:D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Wow, a doubleshot!! Congrats to the both, and yes, we will wait for the pics (especially the blue, sorry, that is my weakness)

"I'm back in the saddle again....."

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats Ozark. You too Guru. Can't wait to see pics of both bikes. although we ride the same bikes I enjoy looking at the pics and I'm also excited for you as well.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damn Preacher... Don't be so subdued... Let it out already!!!! Congrats and great pick for a ride. I think you just might get one of those grins plastered on your face that most people just can't seem to understand. Welcome back from the tomb of the unknown rider...:D:D:D:cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think we can all remember the days of counting down the hours until we picked our bikes up. The plastered grin was ear to ear! Congrats to both of you and happy riding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts