Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following this forum since the beginning of the year. I've been looking at the vulcan s since it first came out last year and knew that I had to have it!. I'm in ohio and have been saving and looking at dealerships statewiJanuary. One day I visited cycletrader.com and saw an 2015 black vulcan for $5450 otd. I couldn't believe it! I emailed them (Romney cycles in wv) because I knew there had to be a catch. I was quoted $5462 including temp tag, doc fee, no destination charge or dry fee!!! Long story short lol. ..I rented a uhaul trailer yesterday and traveled 5 hrs to pick it up. The process at the dealership was amazing!!!! I was able to pay cash ( personal check).I ended up selecting the reduced reach and in less than an hour I was headed back home!!! I have a little over 25 miles on my bike lol and I love it!!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I've been following this forum since the beginning of the year. I've been looking at the vulcan s since it first came out last year and knew that I had to have it!. I'm in ohio and have been saving and looking at dealerships statewiJanuary. One day I visited cycletrader.com and saw an 2015 black vulcan for $5450 otd. I couldn't believe it! I emailed them (Romney cycles in wv) because I knew there had to be a catch. I was quoted $5462 including temp tag, doc fee, no destination charge or dry fee!!! Long story short lol. ..I rented a uhaul trailer yesterday and traveled 5 hrs to pick it up. The process at the dealership was amazing!!!! I was able to pay cash ( personal check).I ended up selecting the reduced reach and in less than an hour I was headed back home!!! I have a little over 25 miles on my bike lol and I love it!!!
Wow,Good deal,Don't ya love when a plan comes together,b safe:wink2:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking bike and very sweet deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts