Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,
I have (creepily;) ) been watching the forums...and I have finally bought some new pieces!
V&H Twin Slash Cuts Chrome
LA Choppers Big Air Kit
Cobra Fi2000R!

Not to mention the Gothic Arch sissy bar to replace the older cobra bar!

Also looking into getting the LED tail light kit to replace the extra stuff in the back.

I will self install and throw some pictures as I go along...should be starting this weekend!

Thanks- Ryan

·
Registered
658 Posts
Awesome! It is an addictive and expensive hobby... I'd like to see pics of the new sissy bar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt! I kept everything pretty simple before in terms of mods. New skull grille, clutch levers, led glow, and stereo. Now is the time for the GOOD stuff. I have to because I'm starting to think about buying a chopper style bike, while I have an open platform to work on!

Ordering the bar as we type!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Awesome!

Let's see some pics!

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
Sorry for the blank post, here is the BAK installed. I hated putting this on while doing the processor at the same time. At least we'll see if it's worth it! The sound was awesome!
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
So how was it? Thinking about getting a FI2000 myself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sand: I haven't gotten on her yet, it's around 30° right now. Plus I have to throw on my pipes. All the feedback I've heard is that a processor is much appreciated. I got the fi2000r, though. It's plug and play versus wire tapping.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
Sand: I haven't gotten on her yet, it's around 30° right now. Plus I have to throw on my pipes. All the feedback I've heard is that a processor is much appreciated. I got the fi2000r, though. It's plug and play versus wire tapping.

Yeah I'm not trying to tap the wires. I'm thinking about the FI2000 powrpro version. It's supposed to do it all on it's own.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just picked up the Big Air Kit and am going to install it tomorrow. I also want the Fi2000 power pro but can't afford it. I still have standard exhaust but want the V&H. Do you know if I will be able to run the Big Air Kit without adjusting anything on my bike? Thanks. I just bought my bike about a month ago. It's a 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT with 4500 miles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sand- I didn't opt for the cvt model fi...I know it changes Upto 80times/second...I didn't find the need for my driving...but I know someone with the same bike and he loves it ! Although I love.mine too now. Drove it...wow what a difference !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just picked up the Big Air Kit and am going to install it tomorrow. I also want the Fi2000 power pro but can't afford it. I still have standard exhaust but want the V&H. Do you know if I will be able to run the Big Air Kit without adjusting anything on my bike? Thanks. I just bought my bike about a month ago. It's a 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT with 4500 miles.
Miketodd- no you don't HAVE to, but boy do I recommend it ! I ride my bike Withe the bak and processor..wow it is a monster! Pipes go up tonight! But if you change your pipes too, definitely get the chip. I love it. Congrats on the bike purchase !

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great, hope the season gets here soon!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts