1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
congratulations!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Congradulations.......... Enjoy every second cause you blink twice and they are grown up....Bulldozer, if you have a chance see the movie Courageous, i learned some great lessons about fatherhood from this film , just a little late since mine are full grown...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Evan James was born today at 2:09pm - weighing in at 8lbs 9oz. and measuring 21 inches long!

Congrats Bro! Can't wait to have one of my own. 8 lbs 9 oz must have put your wife through some pain... LoL hope she feels better and enjoy every moment.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Congratulations you just recieved the greatest gift from God and your wife. It feels like I was just holding my soon to be 30 year old daughter in my arms yesterday just like you are now. Enjoy it even during the trying times and you will have trying times because it will be gone before you know it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch, guys!

@Bulldozer, I'll have to take a look at the movie.

@Poncho, You're close - I'm in the Army - mods for the bike are in the works (prob get delayed with buying more baby stuff...lol).

@atineo, yeah, we seem to have big boys - our 2.5 yr old was 9lb 15oz, both were C-sections though (whew! lucky for her!)

@Bill, you are right! We've been very blessed - we try embrace every bit of what the boys are going to be (good and bad) :D

Hopefully in the years to come, they'll learn to appreciate (and respect) motorcycles and have fun riding/wrenching just as I have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts