Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the cheap but durable hard bags from MUTAZU.
the quality is not top notch like 600+ dollar hard bags but its accpetable.
if you stand about 3 feet away you can't see anything wrong.
worth every penny I spend. also add a cell phone charger in the bags too.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
An honest assessment!
They look spectacular!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Those the LNs? Am think about ordering a set for my 800 classic. Did you need a load equilizer for the bag turn signals? I'll be removing my stock signals.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The lights on the bags are not DOT approved.
I installed the bags as well. They look great from distance and worth the money as well.
I wired mine in as extra brake lights.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those the LNs? Am think about ordering a set for my 800 classic. Did you need a load equilizer for the bag turn signals? I'll be removing my stock signals.
here is one thing, keep your signal.
the light that came with are bright LEDs, but somehow its not as bright is my signal lights and not as red as my break lights. so i just use it as running light.
wired from break light red and black wire. the white LEDs inside is so white when it pass through the red lense it looks kind purple-ish........so i will have to mod it somehow.....but worth 108 dollar just the bags along.

i will go online get a pair of red LED board and swap out the original white LEDs.
easy mod and cheap too.

hope the heads up help.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Ditto.... nice looking hard bags. With the help of KenDawg, I ordered a rear trunk. My wife will be happier with more back support.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Thanks EvoDog, will keep that in mind. I bought a Saddleman trunk last spring, came in real handy a vacation the summer. Has a large red reflective lence, but not lit. Thinking about adding LEDs inside it as a top brake light.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Ordered my LNs today. Also oreded a lugage rack for a freinds 04 800b. Was pleased to be only charged the $30 shipping fee for the bags and not the additional $18 for the rack. Hoping to have them mounted by next weekend, will post pix when I do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts