Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed some cool rear axle adjustment screw covers from Scootworks, very nice pieces and they really add to the look of the rear of the bike. They have 3 different styles, I chose the "cone" style. They are aluminum and don't come really polished but it's easy enough to do with a little compound. I also got some clear lenses and chrome-tipped amber bulbs from custom dynamics that I think are gonna look pretty sweet. Thinking about removing my tank badges too now that the bike seems to be taking on more of a "custom" appearance. Figure I can always put em back on if I don't like it. Bike tinkering rules!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya, honestly I've yet to figure out how to post pics here. I mean I'm not computer illiterate but trying to post pics here sure makes me feel that way. I took some pics and would be happy to e-mail them to you if you'd like. They are one of my favorite accessories so far I must say.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
I hear ya, honestly I've yet to figure out how to post pics here. I mean I'm not computer illiterate but trying to post pics here sure makes me feel that way. I took some pics and would be happy to e-mail them to you if you'd like. They are one of my favorite accessories so far I must say.
Do you have the pictures hosted online anywhere? Photobucket, Picasa etc?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately no, but I do plan on trying the Photobucket route this weekend. I'd like to be able to post pics on this forum so hopefully I'll get it all worked out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, the axle covers are made by Willie & Max, bought them from Dennis Kirk. Around $30 I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts