Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I pulled the plug yesterday and bought a '12 900 Custom! Been fighting through the decision process for months now (new vs used), and originally thought about a Shadow 750 until I sat on the Vulcan... yikes what a difference.

Looking forward to a long and happy relationship!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Champy, although I've added enough crap to mine that you could mistake it for an LT I still like the look of the full-stock custom. I bought mine in March'07 and still fall in love all over again every time I take the cover off or see a picture of it (anyone else's too).

Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congrats! good looking bike.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I agree with SteveJB. The day I walked into that shop looking for a bike the dude said, "can I help you?" And the first words from my mouth, I had never laid eyes on a Vulcan 900 custom, "i'm going to buy this bike." Excellent ride. Enjoy man. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome, Champy. Nice bike. I have an '08 Custom that used to look like yours before the customizing machine got out of control. Have fun making it your own.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Welcome, nice looking scoot.
I have an 09 and love it.I'm sure you will enjoy miles and miles of great riding with yours'.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Love the Custom

Congratulations on the new bike! I am sure that you will enjoy every minute on it:D Like the other guys, I have thumbed heavily thru the catalogue,,Have fun:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Awesome! I bought the '11 Custom last August. 2100 miles today. LOVE this bike.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats! I bought a new to me used 2009 this year. It only had 1200 miles yep 1200. I did alot of small mods to make it my own. From research on this forum and lots of staring at her in the garage you will find you can take it in many directions for the look you want. I tried to keep a stripped down muscle cruiser look, with the exception of the engine guards, which I was thinking of removing but it does make it look bigger and well...just in case.
Gibraltar blessing 006.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts