Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 05 1600 but my local dealer had a new 14 Nomad that I like. They want 13,250; thoughts on the price?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Price seems a bit high but incentives from Kawasaki can really change prices. But I doubt there's any way to find out if Kawasaki will offer some sort of incentive in the future.

Bought my new 15 ABS Voyager for $13,900 3 months ago. The same day a new 13 ABS Voyager was selling for $14,900. Kawasaki had incentives on the 15's but not 13's.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
go back to your local dealer, sit on that 14 Nomad you like, wait till the salesguy notices you and walks over, then say to him Let's Make A Deal
Life is short, be happy and get what you like

·
Registered
323 Posts
go back to your local dealer, sit on that 14 Nomad you like, wait till the salesguy notices you and walks over, then say to him Let's Make A Deal
Life is short, be happy and get what you like
When I bought my 2014 Nomad ABS leftover a year ago (June,2015) I paid $12,750 -> drive out $13,750. Follow btom's advice!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. You are right life is short! I appreciate your feedback, I have one more child to get through college, and retirement is looming somewhere in the future, so I try to keep an eye on my finances. Will probably offer $1000 less and go with what shakes out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sounds like a good plan, they will go for it, don't forget before you sign, you want the first two services thrown in as well, '14 is the last year for nomads, they will not depreciate as fast as bikes that are still being made...ride on....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts