Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok on my interdiction I told how I crashed my Suzuki C50 0n Labor Day. I loved that bike until I got my 900 Classic today. Man it is like night and day. The handling is so much better and the take off is like a rocket. I forget what kind of bike I crashed.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Ok on my interdiction I told how I crashed my Suzuki C50 0n Labor Day. I loved that bike until I got my 900 Classic today. Man it is like night and day. The handling is so much better and the take off is like a rocket. I forget what kind of bike I crashed.
congrats on the new ride .:):):)

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I have an 09 Classic, you won't be disappointed with the bike.

·
Registered
711 Posts
900 is a very popular bike. enjoy

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the VN900.

Summer of '09 I upgraded from an '06 C50 to a '07 VN900LT with 3100 miles.

I enjoyed the C50, but I LOVE the 900LT. It's everything I tried to make the C50 into, and more.

The C50 did very well for most of the riding I did, on back country roads and so forth, but I dreaded the slab, even for a little while. Even with a tall Memphis fats windshield, the buffeting would scramble my brains.

The 900LT does everything the C50 did on the back roads, and is comfortable on the freeway, as well. The 900LT is every bit as maneuverable as the C50, with more power and smoother on the freeway. Fuel economy about the same, and I prefer the less busy styling of the 900, too.

Best 1200 bucks I ever spent.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow, interesting post, MB. I had never ridden before taking the MC safety course in August of 2007 on a 250cc. I then proceeded to shop around and put a deposit down on a Suzuki C50. I went home and did some reading and found an article on the Internet that compared the C50 to the VN900. Both got good reviews but the VN900 made more sense to me so I went back to the dealer the next day and ordered the VN900 Classic. It definitely has worked for me.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I spent two years thinking I was getting the Suzuki. Then when I went to purchase, salesman insisted I sit on the bikes, at length. After up to an hour sitting on the Suzuki, Sporty, and Kawi, I was convinced to get the Kawi.

11,000 miles later, I'm further convinced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts