Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Maybe its just me, but its not loading for me. But anyway, here's my 05 Classic as a solo bike. Want to run the wires through the bars as soon as time and weather permit. I have 12" bars on it now, and clutch cable is the only one not stock length.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm not sure why it won't load, but that page is 14 years old LOL. I was shocked it even still existed. Before/After pics attached. Had to rejet the carb and alter the saddlebag installation, other than that it was mostly cosmetic. I rode the wheels off it for years, until I sold it to get a Vstrom.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Nice ride Rick! I like the pipe wrap.
Thank you. After I made the 2-1 exhaust, the heat shields no longer worked. I did have to wrap them twice, only once and they burnt holes in the mid thigh area of my jeans. The inner tubing was removed also, or the single wrap probably would have been fine.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I found a website i made in high school by searching my ICQ (another relic) number. They have been hosting it since the later 90's i think
Nice bike, mines the same model/ color. But sure needs some work

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe its just me, but its not loading for me. But anyway, here's my 05 Classic as a solo bike. Want to run the wires through the bars as soon as time and weather permit. I have 12" bars on it now, and clutch cable is the only one not stock length.
What kind of speakers are those? Im teetering between getting wired motorcycle speakers and just connecting a cheap bluetooth speaker to the handlebars

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
What kind of speakers are those? Im teetering between getting wired motorcycle speakers and just connecting a cheap bluetooth speaker to the handlebars
Boss Audio. Has a small amp I mounted in the right side compartment, its about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Does ok, can be heard without windshield up to around 50-55mph and above 75 with a shield. Its the 600mWatt version. Has an earphone type jack that plugs into you phone, MP3 player or I-pod. No radio on this version, think it was like $60.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts