Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to circumstances beyond my control, i need to sell my 900 black custom.I dont want to share details, but lets just say one of my favorite relatives is dealing with cancer and I am going to help financially.I had so many other plans.My bike is the black on black 900 custom.It has the expensive vulcan saddlebags,luggage rack,passenger backrest.1400 miles.It also has aftermarket windshield, think its memphis shades,one of the larger ones, not a sportshield.I still owe money on it, but according to nada less than its worth.I live in denton texas, about 40 miles from dallas.Pleae dont offer 2500 or somehting ridiculous like that.I have had people do that before.Besides I owe twice that.940-390-0219.ron.call or text. email is [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Being a cancer survivor myself I can appreciate the position you're in. It's a shame the way cancer messes with people's lives; patient and family alike. I'm sorry to hear of your predicament but wish you well with your family and I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being a cancer survivor myself I can appreciate the position you're in. It's a shame the way cancer messes with people's lives; patient and family alike. I'm sorry to hear of your predicament but wish you well with your family and I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks brother.never kick a man when he's down.treat others as you want to be treated.I know he will never be able to repay me.But his thank you is enough. say, do you have any idea how much my bike is worth?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
GLWS, the dealers are sell 2011 off showroom around DFW for 6500

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
KBB.com puts your bike at about $6000 "if purchased from a dealer". I haven't priced private sales so I really don't know how much of that you could expect.

·
Registered
270 Posts
sorry about your situation brother. I think that $6500 is a real good price. you should post pics and maybe put it in the classified section and general talk section on this site. Hope everything works out well for you guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts