Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have a good set of stock pipes for a Vulcan 900 lying around? I will be getting an 07 custom soon. I think the pipes match for all 900 Customs beginning with the 06 classic. Let me know and I would be willing to buy them from you if your price is good.

Thanks for considering.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
ummm, what am I missing? Do you not like the pipes that are on the 900 you're buying? Aftermarket? Too loud? I've got a set of debaffled stockers I'd love to trade for some louder aftermarket pipes:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Jimmythib. The pipes on the 07 Custom that I hope to buy are a little scratched. Right now I want to start with stock pipes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
need stock pipes for 900

I have a set. I think everything is here. I bought the bike with cobra pipes on it.
make a offer. They are in great shape. I don't know about shipping cost. I am in md.
They are off a 2006 900 classic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vulcan pipes

Thanks, jwb123. So far I have an offer from a local person where I can drive to pick them up at $100. He's going to check their condition. I'll definitely get back to you if your offer is similar and these are not good, because MD isn't too far from my PA location.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me now if you still want them. I also am the one who sent you the craigslist
email about pipes. I was thinking around $75.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts