Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in need of some parts for my 2007 Custom. I was approaching a turn on a back road in West Virginia when I encountered fine gravel. The result was bumps and bruises and some of the gravel imbedded in my elbow. My like new bike now needs some help. If anyone has modified their bike and has the following parts available, please let me know. Right side mirror, front fender, lowermost muffler, shield for uppermost muffler, shift lever. Thank you.

P.S. When riding like this, wear your jacket regardless of the temperature.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sounds a little like my trip down Smoke Hole Road a few weeks ago. Had a couple of turns with loose gravel on the south end.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
What color is your bike? I have some stock black mirrors off a custom SE up for sale.

I have some custom lower-profile mirrors on mine, so have my chrome stockers laying around somewhere too, but I'm a little more attached to those as my backups.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Look on the forsale forum. You may be able to find some of these parts there. Also Ebay is a good place to start.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I also have my stock mirrors and would be happy to sell them to you at a reasonable price if you want to contact me. Another great place to get all the parts you need is Britt Motorsports in Wilmington, NC. They specialize in customizing our bikes and quite often have brand new fenders, foot controls, mirrors and exhaust that they have taken off these bikes. You can go to their website or they also have an eBay store called Britt Motorsports Red Zone. No I don't work there, I just live near there.:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all the tips and offers. I purchased a set of mirrors on Ebay last night. My bike is Candy fire red. Thanks Classtom. Thanks for the offer Dino. Does anyone know the difference between an M&E crash bar and a Kawasaki one. Just before my trip I made my own set of lowers and I of course had to notch them to fit the bars. I HAD an M&E. Remember. Protect yourself. Looking not cool is way better than being not cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts