Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 part question.
Number 1 Got most of bolts out of outer fairing but must be 2 securing bottom near tank that I don't see.Can someone either tell me where i can find old forum post covering removal or tell me what bolts I'm missin:confused:
Number 2
I'm installing a Trucklite LED headlight once again someone has done this 1 too with pics. can a brother get a hand on where I can find that post also:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Answer ahead of time to why I am taking off outer fairing is I'm adding lights for turn and run in the fancy fake vents so needed it off to do that and to also look to make sure of anything loose in there:waving:

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I did a search on forum for an install detail of the Trucklite LED headlight, but didn't come up with anything. Maybe an longer time member will remember something and be able to post a link or be able to provide the direct guidance.

I did find some general talk about the Trucklite LED headlight on the other forum that may be helpful. Will PM you

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after much research I did find the answer to both my questions
1 bolts are behind the grill on the speakers
2 post was somewheres around page 32 or so ,I saved to favorites so I could refer to it
Thanks to everyone anyways will let you know how it turns out

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts