Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

At work so hoping before i get out today i know what i need to get. Thanks for any help.

1st. Need to be more noticeable at stop lights or when slowing down. Thinking of electropods by my plate? anyone has that?

2nd. Or should i get the radiantz license plate with turn signal and brake light?

3rd anyone have the electropods for the engine night time riding thinking of blue? opinions on should i do it or anyone have pics to see woube be great?

and if anyone have other suggestions for standing out when slowing down and at a full stop let me know.....?

Thanks

my bike is a black 07 Vulcan 900 custom stock

·
Registered
168 Posts
and if anyone have other suggestions for standing out when slowing down and at a full stop let me know.....?
Here is what I did on my 800.

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16054

SignalMinder (w/brake flash feature) + red lenses (for legal running light color)
Brighter than stock bulb LED clusters in tail/turn lamps
Electropod strobes in brake light.
brake/running light lic plate holder
led strips under tank.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I installed the "back off" module" for my rear taillight. When you hold the brake on, the tail light flashes 3 times then holds for a couple seconds then repeats until you let off. It was a simple install....just make sure you put inline to the right wire in the harness going to the rear fender. If interested and you get one,I'll look on mine or at the schematic and tell ya which wire it is,can't remember sitting here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts