Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my for sale threads and wnated threads deleted and I can't add icons to my posts. Will copy just won't paste paste does not highlight. Thank You, Brian Cope.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
I need to get my for sale threads and wnated threads deleted and I can't add icons to my posts. Will copy just won't paste paste does not highlight. Thank You, Brian Cope.
Are you talking about postings going back to February in wanted? Click on link below and is this the thread you are referring to? Give me the date you posted and what the item is.

CLICK

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about postings going back to February in wanted? Click on link below and is this the thread you are referring to? Give me the date you posted and what the item is.

CLICK
Yes that is the one and there are one or two in electronics for sale cobra Fi2000r I cant delete them after you edite them or i would have myself .Thanks for the help, B Cope. he other issue is I can't post icons on my therads sorry for any trouble I know your bussy just when you get time.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Yes that is the one and there are one or two in electronics for sale cobra Fi2000r I cant delete them after you edite them or i would have myself .Thanks for the help, B Cope. he other issue is I can't post icons on my therads sorry for any trouble I know your bussy just when you get time.
Deleted per your request. I'll look into the other issue. You are talking about "post Icons" correct as in the thumbs up above my post?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure about above the post other forums let you post icons at the end of your post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts