Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom SE came with many custom parts. I would like to return the bike to its OEM configuration but the previous owner did not have the original parts.
Please contact me if you have any of the following to offer;

1. Exhaust Pipes (Black). I need all of the OEM exhaust pipes, shields, clamps etc.

2. Front and rear turn signal lights.

3. Lower Front Forks Reflectors.

4. Rear Tail/Stop Light assembly w/lens.

5. Rear fender bracket that holds the turn signals and license plate.

6. Gas Tank Emblems (Left and Right)

Thanks!

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was think a swap front turn signals. Would have to make sure they fit my 12. Plus see better pic of yours. Mine are chrome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regarding the exhaust pipes...

I went to my local motorcycle salvage yard who has many exhaust systems but most of them are not organized in a way to know which bikes they came from.

I know that the factory pipes have a number stamped on the back of them. I'm not certain that the number is the same as the part number shown in the Kawasaki parts catalog.

Does anyone know the numbers printed on the pipes for the Custom or Special Edition? Knowing the number will help me search the pipes and the yard.

Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Upon closer inspection I found that the lights I have were originally chromed that the previous owner had painted black. I also found that water had intruded into the left light and made the bulb socket and reflector rusty. Neither of these lights are worthy of trading.

So my search continues. Anyone have a set of chrome lights for sale?

Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP!!

Still looking for;

1. Front turn signal lights.

2. Lower Front Forks Reflectors.

3. Gas Tank Emblems, Dark style used on the Special Edition (Left and Right)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts