Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so when i turn my bike on the left side both front and rear turn signal bulbs stay blinking even when they are not being used. when i hit the break they flash then go real dim. the right side is fine, the left side when i put the signal on blinks real fast but dim. I replaced both the front and rear bulb but same issue. any help?

thank you

·
Registered
369 Posts
im getting in the manual that you have to do a turn signal relay inspection, its kinda hard to explain without you seeing the figure. its saying its perty much the relay giving you the problem, you need to replace it

·
Registered
369 Posts
you have to remove your tool box and the relay is right under that medal clip on the rubber hose (fuel overflow hose) that runs along the frame

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have everything apart, there are so many wires and clips, is it the one that is help on with two allen head bolts sort of in the front and center?

·
Registered
369 Posts
its a black box , about an inch or so big. if you are standing behind your bike looking foward at the back of the windshield, it looks like it is right above the negative battery cable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts