Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting way too many email notifications. Most of them are late, and duplicates, meaning I'm getting notifications, and then several days later, I get two or three more identical ones.

I've turned off all notifications. And I've logged out of every platform I've used to log in on, then logged back in.

It's getting real annoying. Any suggestions?

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Go into your profile and search for all of your posts. Open each one and then chose"Thread Tools" at the top of the thread and unsubscribe from threads you don't want to get updates from, ie.. members with new posts. I feel your pain, I do this fairly often. Especially for threads that aren't informative, or ones you don't want any feedback from. For me I just need to learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes, LOL.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, did that. Still happening.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
If it continues, contact the administrators. About 3 years ago myself and several others were getting multiple emails on notifacations. I cant remember what changed, but they stopped as quick as they started. I was getting anywhere from 3-10 duplicate emails.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it continues, contact the administrators. About 3 years ago myself and several others were getting multiple emails on notifacations. I cant remember what changed, but they stopped as quick as they started. I was getting anywhere from 3-10 duplicate emails.
I've gotten upwards of 50 emails in a day, most recently in the past couple days when I've become more active here.

It seems to have stopped for now. I'll see what's up in the morning.

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Can you get a screenshot of the notifications, I'll ask the Techs to look into this. There was an issue with the server about two weeks ago, but it should have corrected the issue.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been watching today, I haven't gotten a single notification! I unsubbed to every thread, and got notifications for another few hours, and then nothing!

I'm happy now! I guess it just took a little bit to trick the server into catching on to my needs.

Oh, and I've resubscribed to some of the threads too. Still nothing.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
To handle all the e-mails that I get from this site, I set up an rule in my e-mail to send it all to a "Vulcan Folder" folder and turned off my notifications for that folder, that way my phone is not always going off. That way when I want to see it I can, and I can easily ignore them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts