Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking and I think I'm going with a Michelin Commander on the front. Any feedback on these?
They took a couple hundred off the price of the bike when I bought it because the tire's about down to the wear bars, so that's one thing I want to take care of right away along with an oil change.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I've been looking and I think I'm going with a Michelin Commander on the front. Any feedback on these?
They took a couple hundred off the price of the bike when I bought it because the tire's about down to the wear bars, so that's one thing I want to take care of right away along with an oil change.
I have the Michelin Commander II's on both the front an rear. Stock size on the front and 170/80R15 on the rear. They have no issues sticking to the road in wet or dry conditions. additionally the fronts had 13K miles on them and still passed a state safety inspection. Have put on another 3K since and there is still life left, but am to the wear bars. The rear I jsut put on 3K ago so can't say to the wear on that one yet.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Delivered today, ME 880 90/90 21 for the front.
Now all I have to do is find someone to mount it without bankrupting me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts