Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
freeway update

they work really well, seems like they reduced that buffeting we get around the helmet too. can't tell you why, but noticed that right away. now after i get the lowers on it should be a comfy cruiser for extended rides!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've looked at these but I didn't want to spend the $$ and then find that I didn't like the look. I already did that with MS lowers. My last bike had a Plexifairing and I gotta say I really miss the hand protection on cold mornings. I used to ride in 50 degree weather without gloves. Now I need to wear them any time its under 65. Can you post some larger pics from the front? The one you've got now is so small I can barely see the guards (or did I miss a button to zoom?)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, the problem right now is i can't find my camera and these are phone pics. will see what i can do though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I put them on my bike in 2010. I ended up just leaving them on full-time. They are awesome and I can now ride year-round due to the cold wind blocking capabilities. Nice to have protection from flying rocks, also.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
They don't look bad. I may end up going that route. I usually ride right thru November and it can get cold here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts