Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
1,025 Posts
If you mean the one you linked on the yamaha forum it wouldn't let me view it without logging in apparently, so not yet I will see if it works next time I am on a computer instead of my phone

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
Houston, Texas
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
If you mean the one you linked on the yamaha forum it wouldn't let me view it without logging in apparently, so not yet I will see if it works next time I am on a computer instead of my phone
I was afraid it would make you sign in. No biggy, it was just an interesting build of mine that you might have found halfway entertaining.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
If you act as stupid as I do while you work then it would definitely be entertaining! If it doesn't let me view on my computer I will attempt using the continue logging in with Google option and go from there.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Not going to lie, things have been so insane this week I haven't had the chance to try and view that yet, here's what I walked out to Tuesday morning and even though the cars have mostly changed it still looks the same volume after 2 days

When I say it's a blessing and curse to live next door, it is no exaggeration when you get to witness this pile up while you take just 1 day off 😂 but we seem to have gone way off topic and hopefully someone can lock onto the right answer for the last part posted.

·
Houston, Texas
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
You are right, living next door to work can have it drawbacks. Don't you wish you had an actuator to move the cars around?

·
Houston, Texas
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
So not to get too far off topic, here's a repost of the current part to name. But as long as the other comments are parts related I think their ok, it's still educating on different parts, most used on bikes in one form or another.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I didn’t know what this one was by sight, I feel like I’m cheating with the hints,

I’m
2E06FFBA-4DB4-49B8-A2EB-0730818E59A2.png

·
Houston, Texas
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
You are correct. It's not cheating. Hints help narrow down what it might be. You still did the research and maybe help others understand the part and what it does.

Next:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That brings a few parts to mind but I am thinking that one definitely needs the right amount of torque when being mounted

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Still no guesses, can't say I am too upset as the amount of work I have done lately the last thing I feel like looking at is more parts 😂

·
Registered
632 Posts
Engine torque strut mount

No clue what that is, but that's what google says it is. 😎

On to the next. 😁

·
Houston, Texas
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
Sorry for slow to reply, on vacation and on the road taking car of retirement property business.

Touque Strut Mount is correct. It's a support toward top of engine to reduce front to back motion of engine.

Next, you have one on your bike.

241 - 260 of 290 Posts