Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very cold, but sunny Saturday here in SW Ohio. I think the high was expected to only reach about 35 degrees. I was driving to my sons house to visit the grandkids when I saw in the distance a single headlight coming towards me. I said to the wife "well, at least someone has the cahonies to junp on their bike and go for a ride today." As the rider came closer, I saw what at first looked like flowing plastic around his neck. I thought he must be wearing plastic to keep himself warm. Then, as he came even closer, I could see the plastic around his neck was not plastic at all, but a long flowing white beard. The driver of the bike was wearing a dark red suit with white trim. :eek: This really is true and caught me by surprise. I have to admit, this kind of made my day. I wish I would have had a camera with me. I think I know who it was, but if I said it, I probably would be accused of sipping a little too much egg nog. ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
You know, I saw the same mystery rider yesterday on Long Island... Made me smile too. He really gets around. Dry run for Christmas eve I guess.

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is awesome I've thought of finding a santa suit to wear over my stuff, but I still gotta start some xmas shopping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts