Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to Myrtle Beach bike week and when I called the motel they said "bike week isn't in Myrtle Beach this year its north of here." But everything I see and read says its in Myrtle Beach can. Any one help me and tell me where it is thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you get to Myrtle Beach you are sure to find all the bikes, my supervisor go
every year. He says they have moved stuff to North Myrtle Beach. I think that is the area when you just get into Myrtle Beach. You can go on their website and find out specifics. Just type in Myrtle Beach Bike week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got back wed and loved the trip. I got 47 to 53 mpg each way so in 5 days i rode 1100 miles 500 all in one day to get home.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did'nt make the trip

sounds like you had an awesome ride, I had planned to go with some of my coworkers, but everyone of them backed out at the last hour, so I should have made the trip by myself since its only about a two hour ride to Myrtle Beach from here (Richlands). But its more fun to ride with the group.

·
Registered
11 Posts
fl iceman I live in surfside most of the year and can tell you that murrels inlet is the place that all the bikes are. If you didn't go there this year definitely check it out next year. There were probably 4000 bikes in the half mile strip from buisness 17 and the beaver biker bar.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's where we were most of the time or at the broken spoke. Man was it fun i'm thinking of making it a yearly trip. In Oct. i'm going to daytona

·
Banned
155 Posts
That's where we were most of the time or at the broken spoke. Man was it fun i'm thinking of making it a yearly trip. In Oct. i'm going to daytona
formerly the broken spoken saloon, now it is the spokes and bones saloon...the name change became effective before the spring rally due to lack of interest from the corporate sponsorship of the broken spoke gang...still a cool little place though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts