Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone;

Today my VN750 took me for a ride. I again just sat their. Watching her change lanes, make turns, speeding up and slowing down. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. Until I notice something, a pattern, an M.O. She just wasn't taking me around town. She was looking at other bikes. Let me tell you, she had no qualms about what kind of bikes. She was looking at Honda's, Yamaha's and yes even Hogs. I'll need to take her in for an oil change and have her checked for STD's. What a hussy. What a scamp. I told her. We don't look at other bikes. We stay with our own kind. We keep it it the family.....the Kawasaki Vulcan 750 that is. Why would she listen to me........She started to putter. Am I out of gas? No, I looked. It was OK. I told her those other bikes will only break her heart. So here comes this stud. I mean WOW! A fully loaded Honda GoldWing. She went absolutely nuts. Reeving up her RPM's. Turning her front wheel trying to get the sun to bounce off of her chrome and following him all over town. What an embarrassment. It wasn't until he spotted this sweet hot looking Ninja. Turns out he didn't like little VN750's and the Ninja wasn't so sweet after all. He likes "HE'S" like him self. Yes, the Ninja didn't mind being chased by a big fat Honda in tight leather gear. I mean, what do you tell a VN750 that has just had her gears strip. I'd try telling her he wasn't good enough for her anyway. Who wants a man who leaks. Their are plenty of newer, cleaner looking bikes out there. One with low mileage. One with the right type of chrome. One that sounds just right.............. like a V-Twin VN750. She'll get over him. Time heals all. I'll let you all know how she fairs.
Thank you
Ray
[email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shiloh......Talent!!!!

Talent like beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the decider!!...(GWB)
My rants and raves, describable as a talent, does me great harm in that it inflated my head and ego. Feel free to put this talent out of his misery.
Thank you
Ray
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Treat her with loving kindness. Be there when she needs you. A broken heart can seem like the end of the world. She'll need you more now than ever before. With your love and understanding she will get through this. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let it dry, let it dry, let it dry!!!!

Hi VN runners;

Here it is 0553 hrs. No rain last night. So it should be pretty dry today. I'm taking my VN 750 up and down some hills today, Just so she can blow off some underling pressures. Hollywood hills, maybe. Malibu, could be. Any ideas on some sweet hill for me and my gal (VN750). She really likes the the strain on her brain and the RMP's run a muck. I wonder how she would have done taking a winter trip to Vancouver. Wait a minute....bikes in the snow? Is that even legal in Canada? :rolleyes:
Thank you
Ray
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts