Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly for fun, I picked up a 2nd hand stock seat and cut it down, and borrowed an idea from pjd52 from this forum and added a small tool pouch to the back of the seat to cover the seat attachment hardware. I'm not quite done but thought I'd post a couple of pics:

I've only ridden this bike with a Mustang seat since shortly after I bought it, but today took it for a ride with this modified stock - solo seat. OMG it's uncomfortable!!!! Just like I remember the stock seat! I'm going to have the bike for sale soon but will play around with the seat some more until it sells.

Thanks for looking,
Kerry

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mostly for fun, I picked up a 2nd hand stock seat and cut it down, and borrowed an idea from pjd52 from this forum and added a small tool pouch to the back of the seat to cover the seat attachment hardware. I'm not quite done but thought I'd post a couple of pics:

I've only ridden this bike with a Mustang seat since shortly after I bought it, but today took it for a ride with this modified stock - solo seat. OMG it's uncomfortable!!!! Just like I remember the stock seat! I'm going to have the bike for sale soon but will play around with the seat some more until it sells.

Thanks for looking,
Kerry
you did a fantastic job you know that ? or maybe i dont see the ugly part where you hide behind the tool bag :p
but hell its a good looking seat and tool bag idea to cover that you come up with.

I too would love a solo seat but my wife ride with me at lease once a week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts