Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last thrusday march 10th I placed an online order with Scootworks in NC for phatrisers for my '05 800. Today I went to bbb online and saw the many complaints others filed with the bbb against them. Did I make a mistake? Am I going to be sorry for what I did? Please tell me I didn't lose my money.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I've ordered from them and never had an issue even returned a set that didn't fit like I wanted and had no issues even with a return but I called them first and asked if I was installing them correctly as the bars on the voyager would hit the fairing on full turn thay suggestedi check and see if the faring could be moved and I told him I wasn't comfortable tearing into the faring

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was your order and returned item just recently?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered the phat riser II from them last fall. They came promptly, no issues. I think moreof the complaints from them are for custom items, not off the shelf items.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to find another supplier for risers, because I just cancelled my order with them

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ordered the phat risers for the 900 in 2011 got them in less than a week. Ordered risers for the voyager last spring and again received them promptly, installed them and the bars just bairly touched the faring in full turn called them to make sure I got the correct ones and that I was installing correctly. Was asked a few simple questions he suggested I try and move the faring forward in the mounts as he has seen some that the faring needed move. I said I wasn't comfortable going into the bike that far and was given a return authorization over the phone. Shipped them back on my dime ofcourse and refund was issued promptly. I persionaly have had no issues with them but the only things I have ordered were the risers that thay probably have in stock ready to ship, no custom stuff.

I am still looking for risers for the Voyager if anyone has suggestions. I'm looking to get my hands back about 1-1.5" with about the same rise not a lot but I think that will take the stress off shoulders.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MidIA, what about aeromach risers? There's also risers maker Barons

1 - 7 of 7 Posts