Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One year (and 11,000 kilometres) in. I've added a Boosterplug, Puig windscreen, Puig crashbars, Arrow Rebel exhaust (I've given up trying to make the Danmoto legal), GPS, A&G radiator cover, Corbin seat and Shad panniers. Oh, and green vinyl (I actually wanted the green 2015 version) and some black exhaust wrap.

Considering Smart Brake Module and LED turn signals next. Will also have to redo the green vinyl on the tank (no garage to work in, I had to finish in a hurry because of rain).

Pictured is before/after after one year (almost to the day). I'm happy with the result.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
One year (and 11,000 kilometres) in. I've added a Boosterplug, Puig windscreen, Puig crashbars, Arrow Rebel exhaust (I've given up trying to make the Danmoto legal), GPS, A&G radiator cover, Corbin seat and Shad panniers. Oh, and green vinyl (I actually wanted the green 2015 version) and some black exhaust wrap.

Considering Smart Brake Module and LED turn signals next. Will also have to redo the green vinyl on the tank (no garage to work in, I had to finish in a hurry because of rain).

Pictured is before/after after one year (almost to the day). I'm happy with the result.
That is one sweet looking ride...:grin2::grin2::grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts