Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So, without having to watch the video...what is your mpg now? Mine is 52-55, bone stock. To be fair, even driving to work is almost all highway. I do rides with friends about every weekend, again, not really any "stop and go". So mine isn't really an accurate representation I feel.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did a 250 mile trip two weekends ago and was getting close to 60, but that was all highway. My day to day feels more like low 40. Also that range indicator seems super unpredictable. Feels like it recalculates every time I stop and start the bike.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the arrow and the booster plug and get 60 mpg. And that was the average on the 1600 mile trip I just did to Beaver Lake, Arkansas and back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the arrow and the booster plug and get 60 mpg. And that was the average on the 1600 mile trip I just did to Beaver Lake, Arkansas and back.
When you went to Beaver Lake were you able to ride highway 23? I haven't ridden it yet but I read that it is supposed to be the #2 scenic ride in the US according to USA today.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Honestly, I don't remember...if I don't lead, I just...go along for the ride :D

We had a GREAT time. 13 of us met up there (coming from WI, OK, CO, TX) and stayed the week at Beaver Town Lodge. The riding is terrific, the accommodations were terrific (we were on a lake even) and of course the camaraderie will be fondly remembered for all time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
For those of you that have bought the arrow exhaust - did yours come with the exhaust gasket ?

After spending 1000 AUD on an exhaust i would of thought they would have included the exhaust gaskets as well !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts