Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to everyone and fellow motorcycle riders.

My name is Rob and this is my first bike. Just finished the California Motorcycle Safety Class and waiting for my bike to come back from the shop as I just purchased it and I'm the third owner and it needed tires and an oil change. Look forward to tips and discussions and rides.
Screenshot 2021-01-11 205559.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the world of motorcycling. Happy to hear you took the course. Good looking bike with some nice accessories. Here is a link to the factory repair manual so you can become familiar with you new ride. Thanks again for becoming a member of the forum. Glad you are with us. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Welcome aboard. I've never seen that color combo before. Do you know if it's original or custom? A 1500 is a hell of bike for your first ride. Good luck and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
355 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congratulations on the bike and your new lifestyle!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the world of motorcycling. Happy to hear you took the course. Good looking bike with some nice accessories. Here is a link to the factory repair manual so you can become familiar with you new ride. Thanks again for becoming a member of the forum. Glad you are with us. Be well and Ride Safely.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to a lot of riding

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard. I've never seen that color combo before. Do you know if it's original or custom? A 1500 is a hell of bike for your first ride. Good luck and enjoy the ride!
I will check on the color combination it turns a lot of heads I've noticed as I'm good friends with the previous owner. The bike feels good when I sit on it and even better on the roads up here in Northern California. With weather to be in the 70's this weekend I plan on putting some miles on to get more familiar with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts