Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys and gals. just figured i would post a pic of my bike since i am new to the forum. i have made ALOT of changes to it since i got it in july of 2011. it started life as a brand new carry-over 2009 vn900 classic when i got it. i have added many accessories, new seat, stereo setup, vn900 custom wheels and front fender(for tubleless tires), and a bunch of other stuff. tell me what you guys think. anyway, glad to be a part of the forum.

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner, March 2015
124 Posts
Welcome to the forum shacrawhi34... please tell me more about the exhaust, I love the look of it. How's it sound?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the exhaust is the Road Burner Velocity-Pro system. it sounds feakin' awesome. its the best sounding system i have heard on any of my bikes. unfortunately, they dont make this particular one anymore. i bought this one on ebay. it was used, but was pretty much in like new shape. they costed over $700 new, but i got it used for $285. so, not a bad deal. if you keep watching ebay, there might be another come up for sale. actually, if you wanted mine, i might think about selling it. i was thinking about getting another chrome exhaust sometime anyway.

·
Registered
450 Posts
DO you have a sound clip of those?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Are the arm rest from a honda gold wing? are they locking also

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Are the arm rest from a honda gold wing? are they locking also
they are kuryakyn armrests for a harley-davidson that i adapted onto mine. they kinda lock. they have a spring loaded ball that pops in and out of the holes when you swing them out. they dont flop around. they stay in place going down the road. the bungie cord you see in the pic is the one i use to strap my work bag on, and thats just where i stick it when not in use.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
more pics of my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
even more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some more pics,

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
last few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
450 Posts
That sounds really nice!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That sounds really nice!
thanks. it helps the performance pretty good too, especially in the roll-on power range.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That is one ni-hhhh-ce bike you got there. Love it

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is one ni-hhhh-ce bike you got there. Love it
thanks. got a few more things i want to do to it, but i have almost got it just how i want it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Your stereo set up is pretty nice. Thanks for posting that video. Sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your stereo set up is pretty nice. Thanks for posting that video. Sounds pretty good.
thanks. yeah, it sounds alot better in person. i noticed when i watched the video after posting it that the video camera modulated the loudness when i turned it up. must be some kind of sound damper in the camera mic. dont know, but it gets pretty loud. wasnt too pricey either, over-all. its great to have tunes going down the road.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts