Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
NICE! I wondered what a fairing would look like on a Custom.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
That is sweet!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, talk about transformation.
What are those bags?
Can we see a side shot of the bike?
The bags are "Patrol" Tsukayu Bags. I will try to get some more pictures by next weekend. I work nights and its tuff to get anything done during the week.
NICE! I wondered what a fairing would look like on a Custom.
thanks

That is sweet!
Thank you.

It's not my thing. I thought it was absolute perfection before the 2.0 version came out.
I went from riding sportbikes to the Vulcan. It looked awesome before I changed everything but it still wasn't comfortable. Not it is perfect. I rode for six hours today, and it was awesome.

Very, very nice.

2nd, where did you get the bags?
Thank you, and they are "patrol" Tsukayu bags.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Yaknow D, I've been looking at your bike for some time now, and, I believe, it's one of the nicest looking bikes I've EVER seen.
Regards-Silent.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Personally, I liked your custom better before.

I think the customs make great solo rides that you can rake out and make a sweet "chopper" look to it.

The classics make better baggers with the fatter front end and longer rear fenders.

Regardless to my "taste", you sure do excellent work. You always have a very clean instalation. Nice job.

·
Registered
657 Posts
The bike looks really saweeeeet!!! I think you need a decal for your cage though!!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yaknow D, I've been looking at your bike for some time now, and, I believe, it's one of the nicest looking bikes I've EVER seen.
Regards-Silent.
:eek:Thanks
looks good man very well done
Thank you
I completely agree
:)
Personally, I liked your custom better before.

I think the customs make great solo rides that you can rake out and make a sweet "chopper" look to it.

The classics make better baggers with the fatter front end and longer rear fenders.

Regardless to my "taste", you sure do excellent work. You always have a very clean instalation. Nice job.
Thanks alot cycledude. I came from riding sportbikes, and the way I had the bike before, it looked sweet but wasn't very comfortable. I love the classic bars,floorboards and crashbar with footpegs. Its perfect. Plus now I don't have all that wind on me either. I don't know if you noticed, but I do have the classic rear fender on mine.
The bike looks really saweeeeet!!! I think you need a decal for your cage though!!!

Haha great. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice Bike!

I love the looks of your bike, can you tell me all that you have done to it?
what fairing did you use, and how was it to install?
I am a new member here, and love the looks of your bike.
at this time i am looking at buying a vulcan 900 custom.
bye the way did I mention I love your bike haha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts