Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does my Android run like a V twinn on Diesel here? I like this site but I can hardly stand the lag.
Suggestions?

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm currently running the full site version.
I really don't think there is much you can do to improve site performance. I had the LG V20 before switching to the iPhone 7 and it didn't like this site either. I think the Android OS runs a fuller version of Chrome than what you can find on IOS. That alone could be hindering browser performance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's probably worth trying other browsers on Android, I believe there's a Firefox browser on there. But these sorts of sites I tend to run in desktop mode, but don't normally get the issue. But if it's running a fuller version of Chrome and well, Chrome tends to be a browser that uses more resources on PC (but usually to make it perform smoothly), it's possible it's the same on Android? I've yet to test it, but a possibility. Anything's worth a try I suppose. But my general principle of internet browsing has been "if it's not working properly, try it in a different browser".

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
My Android did not like the mobile option, but the desktop version runs like a Champ.
/./../
I also book marked the page and saved it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts