Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Really like what you've done with it. I have the same model. What size rear tire are you running. how do you like the swept pipes. been trying to decide between those and some roadhouse outlaw 2-1 i found.

·
BOTM Winner, February 2014
95 Posts
Bike is looking awesome!

How are you finding the grips (Spike Tribal aren't they)? Was looking in to buying the chrome T-Band but we rarely wear gloves down here on the Gold Coast and was wondering what they feel like after a couple of hours riding?

Cheers

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I buy everything from meancycles.com and if you dont know everything they sell they will powder coat for you which is kool to my tire is a 200/70/15 metzeler and i love it front is a 90/90/21 much better than the 80/90/21 and i would never get another set of pipes but these they sound amazing I always get compliments everywhere i go all the time. the grips and pegs match they are tribal spikes by xoprodox meancycles sells more parts and mods for the 900 custom than any other bike I know everyone that works there and they are all cool call up and ask for steve tell em Brian sent ya LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
noticed a huge difference right off the start handles a million times better You will love it the bike no longer gets caught in those unforgiving ruts that only the 80/90/21 could wobble in LOL No more wobbling on that slick tar or wierd spots on the road HANDLES LIKE IT SHOULD "PERFECT"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts